This research report publishes the findings of our most recent survey on supplier experience and supplier experience management (SXM).
The Supplier Experience Survey is the first of its kind to focus on supplier-centricity in Procurement. It explores the status of customer-supplier relationships while measuring respondents’ sentiment towards and ability to support a supplier-centric approach, to provide a bird’s-eye-view of the broader landscape.
A hundred of the most senior procurement professionals from global billion-dollar organizations, including more than 30 respondents from enterprises with an annual turnover in excess of $10 billion, provided insight into their supplier functions and aspirations.
The Supplier Experience Survey report explores:
- The difference in perception and reality of supplier experience
- Enterprise top priorities post-COVID
- How communications is key to the next stage of supplier experience management
- Obstacles to supplier experience management (SXM) and how to overcome them
- The Supplier Experience Maturity model and how it can help plan for the future