HICX Releases New Podcast Series To Help Enterprises & Suppliers Achieve Mutual Success
Supplier Experience Live Podcast from HICX
At HICX we are launching our new 2022 podcast series in which the procurement community can discover the latest topics, trends and discussions in the world of procurement technology.
The podcast, Supplier Experience Live, will be releasing one to two new episodes every month. True to its name, the podcast will explore topics relating to supplier experience, through a series of discussions that feature top industry experts and leading analysts from around the world.
Our goal at HICX is to support enterprises to be as supplier-centric as possible, to enable them – together with all their suppliers – to achieve mutual success. We call this Supplier Experience Management (SXM).
“The SXM process comprises two major components,” explains Duncan Clark, HICX’s Head of Content & Product Marketing, and host of the podcast. “First, the buying organization must identify and actively remove friction points in the end-to-end supplier experience. And second, this process must be continuously built upon and managed,” he says.
The podcast was launched off the back of the success of our recent Supplier Experience Survey, which uncovered how the relationships that enterprises have with their suppliers are becoming continually more complex to manage. As SXM grows in popularity, enterprise leaders and procurement professionals are looking to learn more about how to make the most of these relationships. As the survey revealed, around two-thirds of organizations wish to fix issues such as the time to resolve enquiries and communications channels.
Therefore, our new podcast will explore a multitude of themes relating to the SXM movement, in addition to general procurement topics. Here is a roundup of the personalities and discussions already available to listen to, with more to follow in the coming months.
- Scott Taylor, Principal Consultant at MetaMeta Consulting, on Telling Your Data Story
- Giles Breault, MBA, MCIPS, C.P.M, Procurement Expert – on How to Approach Digitalization
- Peter Smith, Business Author, on Bad Buying as well as Procurement with Purpose
- Susan Walsh, The Classification Guru, on the Dangers of Dirty Data
- Jason Roberts, CEO & Founder of Kaleida, on the Five Key Benefits of Supplier Diversity
- Kelly Barner, Managing Director of Buyers Meeting Point, on Supply Chain & Procurement
- Karthik Rama, The Procurement Doctor, on Transformation in Procurement & Technology
- Joanna Martinez, Speaker, Author and C-Suite Advisor, on Positive Disruption
- Daniel Barnes, Founder of World of Procurement, on Trends in the World of Procurement
- Dave Food, Strategy Director at Prophetic Technology, on Data sharing for Machine Learning
- Sarah Scudder, Chief Marketing Officer at SourceDay on The Rise of Marketing Procurement
- James Meads, Interim Procurement Consultant and Best-of-Breed Solutions Advocate on Cloud-Based ProcureTech Solutions
- Stephen Day, Chief Procurement Officer at Kantar on Why Now Is The Time to Be In Procurement
- Charlotte de Brabandt, Speaker, Trainer and Ambassador for the Institute for Supply Management (ISM), and Max Kent, Vice President of Global Procurement at Compleat Software on How Sustainable Procurement Programs Foster a Greener Future
- Stephane Sacherer, Associate Director of Global Procure to Pay at Mondelez International on the End-to-end SIM Strategy: Building a Case for SIM
We are always on the lookout for new guest speakers, so if you think that’s you – or someone you know – might be a good fit, please get in touch with us at [email protected]
HICX is the Low Code Platform for Supplier Management. We enable businesses to find, maintain, and re-use trusted Supplier Data and Information across their Enterprise, across any spreadsheet, app, or system. Our solutions enable your businesses to be more reliable, flexible, and scalable. Building from a rock-solid platform of good quality data, we help businesses become digital in supplier management, third party management, compliance and risk, master data and finance management.