EcoVadis is the world’s most trusted provider of business sustainability ratings, intelligence and collaborative performance improvement tools for global supply chains. Backed by a powerful technology platform and a global team of domain experts, EcoVadis’ easy-to-use and actionable sustainability scorecards provide detailed insight into environmental, social and ethical risks across 200+ purchasing categories and 175+ countries.
Since its founding in 2007, EcoVadis has grown to become the world’s largest and most trusted provider of business sustainability ratings, creating a global network of more than 100,000+ rated companies.
The EcoVadis sustainability assessment methodology is at the heart of our Ratings and Scorecards and is an evaluation of how well a company has integrated the principles of Sustainability/CSR into their business and management system. It is based on seven founding principles:
- Assessment by International Experts
- Tailored to Industry Sector, Country and Company Size
- Source Diversification to Ensure Rich Stakeholder Input for Reliable Scoring
- Utilize Technology to Ensure a Secure and Confidential Process and Accelerated Cycle Time
- Traceability and Transparency of Documentation
- Excellence Through Continuous Improvement